Who we represent
As a foreign direct investment law firm, we have built a specialisation around the complexities of both international and financial law.
What we do
Our foreign direct investment law firm has significant experience in:
- Advising foreign companies on setting up businessesand subsidiaries in India and formulating a legally compliant investment structure.
- Acting for private companies on foreign direct investments and the setting up of holding companies outside the country.
- Advising on Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) issues, as well as their contractual arrangements.
- Assisting and advising on joint venture agreements, or agreements with counterparties.
- Advising on disputes between foreign investors and Indian entities.
COUNSEL | ADVOCATE | MEDIATOR | ARBITRATOR